[OM] (Fwd) OM-2S

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) OM-2S
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:19:41 +0000
From:          "Mable, George C" <George.Mable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            "'owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       OM-2S
Date:          Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:38:01 -0700

I purchased a OM-2SP  at a police auctin about 3 years ago. I did a very
general check out and shelved the camera until recently. I put in new
batteries and ...nothing. I get a brief weak flash in the viewfinder if I
toggle to battery check, but no signal/tone. I reset the camera to no
avail. I purchased more 357's, loaded them, reset the camera and sure
enough, works like nothing is wrong. Winder 2 ran good as well. Ran through
the shutter speeds and f/ stops. Took the batteries out and put the camera
up I'll be putting the quirky beast in the shop of course but wondered if
anyone has had any similar problems

George C. Mable