[OM] Selling OM-2S, Tokina 35-200 ATX, & OM AC Adapter 3

Subject: [OM] Selling OM-2S, Tokina 35-200 ATX, & OM AC Adapter 3
From: "Alan Barrow" <abarrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:23:31 -0400
Hello all,

I've finally managed to upgrade to a used OM-4ti. Unfortunately, the budget
requires that my trusty OM-2S be sold to help offset the cost. Before I
listed it on ebay, I thought I'd mention it here first in case anyone  was
interested. Pretty much it is a straightforward OM-2S, used but not abused.
It has been my main camera (along with my wife's IS-1, now IS-3) for a few
years, and has given good service. While I'd love to keep it as a 2nd body,
finances dictate otherwise!

Won't bore you all with the specs, you probably know them as well as I do!
For me the big win was the spot. I use it all the time. (At this point, I
will never have a camera without spot & ttl again.)

It will be sold with your basic Zuiko 50mm 1.8 MC. The camera has previously
been graded as borderline Ex+ at KEH. What made it borderline is the back
cover. The top, front and bottom were all EX+. The door has missing paint on
the box top holder, and a tear in the leather/rubber cover. Looks like
someone swapped backs. The foam all appears to be OK, as I have never seen
leaks.

I'll be putting some shots of it on the Internet prior to listing on ebay. I
find this more useful than someone's subjective grading anyway.

My OM AC Adapter 3 is also having to go to fund the 4ti. It is listed on
ebay at the following link:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=469952368

Again, no sales hype here. It does what it does... powers T series with
210v, as well as modeling lights & wind 1or 2.
I have switched to sunpak 444 & 433 flashes, so simply do not use it. My
desire to find a OM ring flash to use with it will have to wait.

If I had been thinking, I would have offered the AC supply here first, but
I've already listed it. Reserve is $40. Bid currently at $26.

Down the road I might sell or trade my Tokina 35-200 ATX. I think I want the
OM 65-200mm, and KEH has the lowest price on them I have seen recently. A
couple of folks have told me the ATX is a better lens, so I am having to
reconsider. But I really do like Zuiko's. :-)

If you have an interest in any of this stuff, please feel free to email or
call me directly. Sorry to take up list time with this post, but it makes it
a bit easier to part with stuff if I think it may go to someone who would
appreciate it!

Thanks,

Alan Barrow
770/222-2197