[OM] Spotmatic

Subject: [OM] Spotmatic
From: Mike Bloor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:20:51 +0100
While we are off topic, I want to buy a chrome Spotmatic (but only an SP, the original model) with a 50 1.4 Super Takumar.

Anyone with one to sell, please contact me off list. The camera (and a Minolta SR1v or SR1s) are on my "would be nice to have" list. Only a Leica M3 remains on the "I really want" list.

Obligatory OM content - it will share draws/bags with 3xOM2n, OM4, OM10 and Pen FT, so I am not deserting the fold.

Mike Bloor