Re: [OM] Photo Techniques' 25 Best Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques' 25 Best Cameras
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:42:29 +0200
Dan, I really agree that the Pentax Spotmatic has it`s importend
place in the line of camera developement. But the question was
not the 25 most imprtend camera`s for photographic evolution,
it was the Best 25 camera`s at all. This relevates it`s place in
this ranking.
But doesn`t matter, IMHO question for simply the best is alway`s
silly when not specified under which respect.
It is alway`s subjective, and sure there are a lot of guys out there which
descibes this list as:
EOS 1v, EOS 1n, EOS 1rt,  EOS 1xy, EOS3, EOS 3xyz.... EOS 5a, EOS.... <g>

- you need only the right criterias.....

Frieder Faig

PS sure my list is:

OM4 Ti black, OM 4Ti, OM3Ti, OM 4 with Ti circuit, OM4, OM3, OM2S with red LED,
OM2sp with green LED, OM1n, OM2n, OM1, OM2, OM2 black, OM 1 black, OM 40, OM 30
OM 20 OM10, OM10 quarz, OM 707, OM 101, 35  RD, 35 RC, XA ,XA4, XA1, XA2, XA3,
stylus, IS 1, .... ooops, are there really only 25 allowed?