Re: [OM] shutter speed ring origin?

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter speed ring origin?
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:34:13 +0200

My Olympus Pen D (my first Olympus, bought in the mid 60's) had this feature.
The meter on the top of the camera was not coupled, and gave a light value (LV)
that you transferred to a little window on one of the rings on the lens, shutter
or aperture, I can not remember which. With this set, one turned the aperture
and shutter ring together, maintaining the chosen LV in the little window. A
great camera, by the way....carried in my ski bumbag for years...

Regards, Roger Key