Re: [OM] Ok, I start drifting - but still it is about Olympus...

Subject: Re: [OM] Ok, I start drifting - but still it is about Olympus...
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:43:22 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Keith Berry wrote:

> Ian A. Nichols wrote:
> > I rather like it, too.  That's one of the reasons I prefer the 35RD to
> > the 35RC also...
>
> You must have musician's fingers, Ian. These fistsful of sausages had
> difficulties with the RD's crowded rings and that's why I can forgive the RC
> for its twirly knob.

Never had any trouble with the shutter speed ring - which is right at
the front of the lens (the reverse of the OM layout, potentially
confusingly), but the aperture ring (right next to the body) is
difficult to adjust without nudging the focusing ring.  That goes for
the RC also.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |