RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: RE: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:12:16 -0700
Michael;

Welcome to the group.  Don't forget to initiate all communications with the
obligatory "Hello, my name is Michael, and I'm a Zuikoholic".

I would suggest that you are blessed in the regard that your wife at least
shares your passion for photography, even though she's misguided and has
lost her way somewhat (N*kcrosis).

Just curious as to where you located 'new' lenses.  Most of us listees
assumed that Tom had the entire available inventory of new Zuikos stored in
his garage.

Again, welcome to the list and this most desirable affliction (Zuikoholism).

Jim Timpe
Fluke Customer Support Services
1420 75th Street SW
Everett, WA 98203