[OM] OM-4/Motor Drive 2 Question

Subject: [OM] OM-4/Motor Drive 2 Question
From: "Mike O'Rourke" <vicrattlehead_24fps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
I'm a brand new member and I have a question.  Tom
Scales helped me out with some good info., but I'm
wondering if anyone else can help.

I recently inherited an OM-4, OM-2, and a ton of
accessories for both cameras.  I'm having a hard time
getting the Motor Drive 2 to run the OM-4 (I have
fresh batteries in the drive, camera body, and control
grip).  I read today, that the OM-4 will run on motor
drive above shutter speeds of 1/500.  Is this true?
I'm going to try it when I get home from work tonight,
but does anyone have a good deal of experience w/ the
OM-4 on motor drive, that can give me a good
education?

Thanks for your time!
-Mike O'Rourke

=====
For information on my current projects, check out
http://www.mikeorourke.comRecent additions include production stills and
footage from Ireland, the HDTV music video "Ashes to Ashes," and the nearly
complete "No Balance" TV commercial.-Later