Re: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:48:04 -0700
The way I understand it, the original OM bodies were meant to be cradled
with the left hand.  Right hand was responsible for winding and firing.
Left hand controlled focus, f stop and shutter speed.   All this could be
done without taking the camera away from your eye to see what you were
setting. If the user was really familiar with his/her OM, it didn't matter
that there was no vf ss / f stop information.

John  Hermanson

We probably have way too many of these things now. There is a lot to be said for having 1 camera and 1 lens for a LONG time and really getting to know it. Same with film.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA