Re: [OM] Cheap camera batteries - Zantech

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap camera batteries - Zantech
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:46:03 -0400
Hi All,

I get my 357 cells from a watch supply place called Zantech, Inc. in
Peoria, IL.
ph 1-800-441-7569  The cells are Eveready Energizer #357, fresh stock
and are $0.65 each.  Minimum order is $15 and payment is 30 days net.  I
have placed several orders with them and have always been pleased with
them.
Rand E.