Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: Re: [OM] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:26:59 -0400
Tim and all,

Hello, my name is Michael, and I'm a Zuikoholic - don't cry for me, it's
already too late. I just got an Eveready case and a T-20 flash. On Monday
I'm picking up a new Varimagni Finder and possibly a 1-14 screen (I like the
diagonal). And the worst of it all are the new 16mm fisheye and almost new
90mm f2 Zuikos that should be here next week. Pray for me (or at least lend
me rent money for next month).

As to the new equipment, I found a small camera shop in Long Beach NY that
had some OM stuff on the shelf for years. When I saw his auction on Yahoo
for a 50mm 1.4 I ran down to his shop and snapped up all the goodies he had
left. He still has a new 50mm 1.4 left. The new 16mm fisheye is from a guy
in Paris who also had the 90mm f2 macro and a new 40mm f2, but alas I could
only get 2/3 and still eat.

Should I check myself in now or wait until I'm homeless? (BTW, what is the
biggest Zuiko and does it make a good shelter in the rain?)

Still shaking,

Michael