[OM] FS - OM2S For Sale

Subject: [OM] FS - OM2S For Sale
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:41:52 -0400
Thanks to everyone for their interest in my OM4 ...it has been sold. To
those of you who asked me to keep their email in case the buyer changes his
mind, thanks and I have done so.
I also have an OM2S (actually it's an OM-Spot/Program) for sale....it's
about an 8 cosmetically and mechanically everything is working fine. Price
is $155 for body only or $165 for body and a decent 50mm 1.8 .
Any interested please email for pics at bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks, Bruce