Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:57:55 -0500
Rick Beckrich wrote:

> They made an SLR for lefties, Garry,

Yes I know. That's why I said 99.9%. There was also a rangefinder for
lefties.

> but they called it an Exacta.

Before my lust for a Hassey was my lust for a Leica and before that
was my lust for a Exakta.

> Rick who toted one in Korea... (yeah, way back then)
> but never got used to it. Loved the built-in film knife, tho.

Also those mechanically controlled time exposures, Zeiss lenses, and
all those adapters for other lens manufacturers.

BTW one of the reasons I bought my OM1n MD was that it reminded me of
the feel of my old Leica M-3 and it was about the same size and noise
level. I love it- even though it is right orientated.

                yours I have a left handed pencil,

                        Garry D. Lewis

--
Why is it that we come up with the most complicate ways of
"simplifying" our lives?