Re: [OM] Shutter lock (was FM-2 vs. OM-1)

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter lock (was FM-2 vs. OM-1)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:38:03 -0500
Camera with no shutter release lock - you loose a frame of film - no big
deal,
when you're shooting for a living.

Camera with shutter release locked - you loose the shot-of-a-lifetime.

You pick which is the "professionally" oriented camera....

And what doofus thought up linking the shutter release lock to the
wind lever?  Is _everyone_ supposed to use their right eye to focus/
frame?