Re: [OM] OM-2n 'off' shutter speed.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n 'off' shutter speed.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:40:34 -0400
OM-4 flash sync goes through and FET first, then through one of the ICs.  So
without batteries, flash sync will not work at mechanical speeds. Kind of
defeats the purpose of having a mechanical speed for when and if the
electronics fail.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000