Re: [OM] OM-2n 'off' shutter speed.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n 'off' shutter speed.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:56:07 -0400
The SBC system becomes active when the mirror starts to go up.  The
mechanical switch which turns auto circuit ON is in the mirror mechanism so
that touching the shutter release alone would not drain batteries. .

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000