RE: [OM] M15 nicad pack

Subject: RE: [OM] M15 nicad pack
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:01:05 -0500
Also, after you get the metal plate off, pay close attention
to the position of the switch ring's position, so that
you can put it back the same way!  Remove the large
screw (with a very thin slot screwdriver), the spring,
and then the three tiny screws holding the switch together.
Take the ring off, and then you have to unscrew the
piece below it (might be tight, carefully push against
the tab with a screwdriver).  Remove the single screw
by the tripod mount.  Now you should be able to
separate the shell.

While you're at it, you might as well replace the
cells with NiMH batteries!

Mike