Re: [OM] Most wanted piece of OM equipment?

Subject: Re: [OM] Most wanted piece of OM equipment?
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:07:21 -0700
For me it would have to be the 40 f2. I wanted one of these when they first came
out, but was short on funds, then never got around to getting one. Now, of
course, they are real hard to find, and I can't bring myslef to pay the going
rate. (I still want one.) I doubt I could ever convince Linda (my wife) that
this lens is worth the cost. (Heck I can't convince MYSELF it's worth it!)

The other item that falls ina similar category is the 1.4xA teleconvertor. On
occasion I would love to have one to pair with my 300mm, but I don't see enough
need for it to justify the cost.

Jim Couch