RE: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: RE: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:32:10 -0400
OK, here's my 2 cents worth.

1. I like the ever ready case BOTTOM. It provides a nice gripping platform for me. But I only like the brown leather cases.

2. I really like the 135mm focal length. Try it, you may like it. sometime. It's very nice for portraits.

3. The varimagni finder is one of those things that when you need it, you REALLY need it. My situations? Astro-photography and ground-level macro work.

What stuff doesn't get used? I don't seen to use my 200/5, or the small macros too much. Also the T-10, the auto-bellows, and the slide copier seem to lay dormant.

Skip