[OM] General Purpose Zoom

Subject: [OM] General Purpose Zoom
From: "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:47:58 -0500
I'm looking for a 28-200MM zoom (or longer). Has to be in near perfect
condition and fast (3.5-5.6 or better). I know that Zuiko never made a lens
like this (darn), so naturally I am looking for an after market lens. If
someone has one they are interested in selling, at a reasonable price,
please contact me.
I realize most of you probably are not big fans of the zooms, but I like the
convince they offer and my "Fat Viv" at 90MM just doesn't bring sporting
events quite close enough. At football games I'm usually stuck in the
nosebleed section. Thanks.