Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:55:57 +0000
At 06:41 10/21/00 , Lex Jenkins wrote:
[snip]
>Lessee, what else?  Oh, yeh...complicated flash gear.  I guess I'm just too
>thickskulled to understand much more than a clip-on flash.  Ever since I
>figured out the walk-back-zoom-in method of fill flash, I'm not sure I even
>want to understand TTL flash.
>-----------
>Lex Jenkins

Based on what I've done the past two weekends, I have learned the value of
a bracket for shadow control . . . and that two heads can be better than
one for large receptions.

Used a pair of T-32's side-by-side above the lens.  Puts out a *lot* of
light and the recharge time is much lower!  Once you get them mounted on a
bracket, it's not too complicated.  No worse than using them clipped onto
the top of the prism, but it is a little heavier.  With faster films you
can use the diffusion panels in them and soften the light some.

-- John