[OM] like new 40f2 for 225

Subject: [OM] like new 40f2 for 225
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 Oct 2000 18:44:24 -0000
I noticed this ad today -- I don't know the guy and I'll leave it up to you
all to check it out. Most of his items looked way over priced to me but a couple
of the items looked reasonable (if they are in the stated condition). Two
specific items I noticed is the viv seris 1 90mm for 175 (with macro adapter)
and a 40f2 for $225. I suppose (assuming the guy is legit) I could grab it
and resell it for $500. But heck.... Enjoy

Alan

http://www.photo.net/gc/view-one.tcl?classified_ad_id=362747

./