Re: [OM] Digital backs

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital backs
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:04:16 -0500
Every one of the arguments Olympus has made concerning no digital back
for our OMs is "plausible".

None of these things have stopped the other camera makers however. I
defer to someone's comment from a day or two ago when we were discussing
product marketing - "It might get good reviews and increase sales"
That's why we have no digital back available...

The OM digital cameras like the 2020, 2500 and 3030 seem to be extremely
good for what they are. I just can't help but believe that Olympus could
do it if they wanted to.

--
Jim