[OM] East Coast Trip

Subject: [OM] East Coast Trip
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:38:01 -0700
Hello All,
    First as Chuck Norcutt mentioned earlier this week I spent some time
in the Boston area.  I would like to thank Chuck and his wife for their
gracious hospitality.   We had some beer, dinner and a few hours of of
Olympus talk.  He has quite a collection of Olympus gear and more than
one deal that would make Doris proud.
    I have only met a few List members, but it only furthers my belief
in the magic that is the List.  We are lucky to have this diverse and
talented group as a sounding board (even at the risk of a few Off Topic
threads) for our questions and ideas.

    Thanks again Chuck,

Mike Butler
Dublin, California

PS. If any of you out there use AVIS  rental cars in your travels take a
look at the sign reminding you not to leave personal items in the car.
It seems the sign's creator was probably an OM-1 owner.