Re: [OM] Re: worst piece of OM gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: worst piece of OM gear
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:01:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Joel Wilcox wrote:

> I don't own one in the Nikon mount. It's pretty clear that the Nikon layout
> was a LOT more influential in the layout of the OM2000 than any OM camera
> was because the OM2000 is very similar to a cheap FM2.

   Hmmmm...if that's the case, what's the FM-10 ? It is not the same thing
as an FM/2/2n. Plus, if the FM-2n is a Cosina, then they're truly sturdy
things. I've known people who used them for journalism, running huge
amounts of film through them, and many that were taken on expeditions to
truly nasty places, some for looong trips.

                                           *= Doris Fang =*