Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece

Subject: Re: [OM] Least Useful/Used Oly Piece
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:58:06 -0400
Hello all,

Someone wrote:

> > The focusing screen discussion reminded me of an even more useless item,
> > the 1-9 screen and the SM-R adapter.
>
> Oh, I dunno 'bout that!  The endoscope I bought offa e-Bay awhile back
> should arrive any day now!  Uhhh....  anyone wanna volunteer to be my
> first "subject" when it arrives???  <G>

I received a 1-9 with a used camera purchase and find it quite
entertaining....
the viewfinder view looks just like the periscope shots in movies. If only
it had some cross hairs.

One interesting note... the 1-9 has some form of a lens on it, which I
assume is either magnification or correction for the endoscope lens. Anyway,
if someone needs one, I have it!

Thanks,

Alan