[OM] semi-OT beginner's MF camera

Subject: [OM] semi-OT beginner's MF camera
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:23:33 -0500 (CDT)
I've been toying with the idea of playing with medium or large format
for some of my work, and was intrigued by the high acclaim for the
Seagull in the "35 greatest cameras of all time" article. I was also
intrigued by a sales price of $279!

Anyone here used a Seagull? Would it be a way to dip my big toe in
the MF pond, or is the glass to pedestrian to really get the benefits
of the larger format? Is there another option I should consider,
given that I'm clueless about MF gear?

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx