RE: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:18:38 GMT
Not to worry. "In a few decades...", asssuming I am still alive, (a) I will be too old to be taking photographs, and (b) digital photography or its successor technology will have rendered film based photography obsolete. I would not chose today among the OM cameras based on which ones will work 20, 30 or 40 years from now.

Query: who takes pictures with all of those meterless cameras, including the venerable Leicas?