Re: [OM] semi-OT beginner's MF camera

Subject: Re: [OM] semi-OT beginner's MF camera
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
  Greetings Barry, based on my personal experience I'd
look for a Yashica 124 or 124G. You should be able to
find a nice one for about $200 to $250. A simpler
model "D" is a good buy at $100 to $125 for a good
clean example IF! You make sure it has the 4 element
Yashikor lens, not the 3 element Yashinon lens.
Regards,  John