[OM] selling stuff & prices

Subject: [OM] selling stuff & prices
From: "Richard Locke" <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:11:33 -0500
My 2 cents,

One of the main reasons I'm on this list is for the opportunity to buy/trade
stuff.  I have no problems with individuals offering stuff to the list.  It's a
lot better than some of the painful off-topic discussions we've witnessed over
the last few months.

I have noticed some lower prices on ebay myself.  Could this be part of a
trend, especially since I have already assembled a good set of equipment and
I'm not doing my part to bid up items ;-)?  Seriously, I think prices have to
come down over time as more people go to digital and autofocus.  There's just
going to be more items on the market...

-Dick

(p.s. Now if I could just pick up a decent MC 200mm 4.0 for about $80!)