Re: [OM] Suggestions for paying in France?

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for paying in France?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:36:38 +0000
Might I point out that the UK may be in the EEC but has not joined the
Euro so currency matters should not be expected to have gotten any easier.

I can pop down to my bank and get a bank cheque in Euros to send to
another EEC country which has joined the Euro.  The cost is no more than a
normal bank cheque.

Those charges you quoted are ridiculous.  Send cash in a registered
envelope, much cheaper.

Giles