Re: [OM] Teteconverters

Subject: Re: [OM] Teteconverters
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:08:51 -0700
The Olympus teleconverter is designed and optimized for the listed lenses. It
may
or may not work ok with other lenses. I use a vivitar 2x macro with my 75-150
with
good results. Many of the better after market converters should give you good
results as well. Others here might be able to comment on the Olympus vs
aftermarket
converters with that lens.

Jim Couch