Re: [OM] Re: long term OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: long term OM's
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:54:36 EDT
 wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx bemoaned:
<< I think this thread is actually pretty sad, since instead we
 could be talking about the latest and greatest OM gear from Olympus, if in
 fact they had any......but instead we're talking about which OM gear we'll
 have when we are all in wheelchairs in some nursery home somewhere.... >>

Dirk,
Look at the bright side. If it were most other brands, you couldn't even have
the conversation....the fact that we KNOW it'll still be here working is a
testament to the line in itself.
Susan