Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:35:57 -0700
I agree entirely. It is nice to have someone on the other end who a) knows how
accurately grade items, b) can answer any questions. Is experienced in packing
and shipping items and d) has a vested interest in keeping you happy. I usually
feel better buying from a dealer. I certainly feel better than buying from the
guy or gal who is selling the item for an aunt/uncle/friend of a friend, or
selling an item from an estate sale, ect.
You know the one:
"This was my uncles that he got at an estate sale and gave to me I don't know
anything about cameras so don't ask any technical questions the batteries are
missing so I don't know if the meter works but it did the last time my uncle
used
it so it is probably fine the lens looks good not sure what brand it is but I
think it fits the camera cause it was in the same bag  and I am sure the scratch
shouldn't make any difference cause you can't see it when you look through the
camera and it's all in perfect condition and the shutter works just fine. sold
as
is no returns."

Jim Couch