Re: [OM] Digital backs

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital backs
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:55:06 +0100
Jim Sharp says

> Every one of the arguments Olympus has made
> concerning no digital back for our OMs is "plausible".

> None of these things have stopped the other camera
> makers however. I defer to someone's comment from
> a day or two ago when we were discussing
> product marketing - "It might get good reviews and
> increase sales" That's why we have no digital back available...

Yes, I'd thought of that one too..........

 But if they don't want to do it, for whatever reason, then they
won't.

 I suppose that's no reason to stop going on about it though. It's
like
wetting yourself wearing dark trousers - nobody notices, but it's a
relief and it gives you a warm feeling.

 John

(by way of another entirely inappropriate mailing list - how
embarassing)