[OM] Way OT, So Just Delete This (Was: falling OM prices on ebay)

Subject: [OM] Way OT, So Just Delete This (Was: falling OM prices on ebay)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:42:04 -0600
On 24 Oct 2000, at 12:35, Jim Couch wrote:

> You know the one: "This was my uncles that he got at an estate sale and
> gave to me I don't know anything about cameras so...

You saw that e-bay auction, too?!?!?  The *real* interesting thing was
that the title called in an OM-2n, the description said it as an OM-10,
the pictures were of an Olympus Stylus, and it sold for the price of an
OM-4Ti!!!!  <G>

Regards,

Chris
(Who'd rather buy from a dealer, but send me those dumb buyers ANY
DAY....)  <G>

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill