[OM] Olympus 40mm f2.0 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Olympus 40mm f2.0 Zuiko
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:21:41 GMT
I went over to the library at lunch today and read the review of the OM-4 which appeared in the July, 1984 issue of Modern Photography. You really ought to see what they look like disassembled. My hat is off to John H. for being talented enough to take them apart and, more importantly, put them back together again - fixing problems in the process.

The lens on the OM-4 being stripped-down and reviewed was none other than the 40mm f2.0. I checked the ads in the back and it cost $75.00. Why in the world did I buy the 35mm f2.8 for $79.00? :(

Next time they need volunteers for The Time Tunnel, I joining up, going back, and picking up a bag full. If your interested in one, let me know and I'll pick one up for you too!