Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:03:25 -0700
Don't get me wrong, I have bought plenty of items from individuals (more than
from stores) but even in these cases I have always dealt with a person who has
actually used the item and can accurately describe it's condition. I tend to bid
very low on the 'got it from an uncle' type cautions, figuring it is a riskier
deal. In most of these cases someone is more daring than I and outbids me. :)

Jim Couch