Re: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:04:53 -0400
I have seen only a handful of 4s where the LCD display itself was bad.  The
oldest 4s  came out in 84,  they're 16 years old now.   I remember cus
that's when my first wife left (finally).  "if you buy one more camera , I'm
leaving........."  you can guess the rest.
Like W.C. Fields once said "Hard losing a wife........sometimes it's damn
near impossible."
Current wife has a much better life philosophy.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000