Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [marginally OT] - falling OM prices on ebay
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:32:09 -0500
Hey, I emailed this guy a few times. This auction started out labeled as
a 50mm f/2.8 lens?, but with the two different pictures of 100mm lenses.
I emailed him and asked if it was really 100mm lens. He said no it was a
50mm, but canceled the auction. He then relisted the lens as 100mm
f/2.8. I then emailed him again, asking which lens was for sale, if it
was multicoated etc. He said he didn't know how to tell... I "helped"
him with that but he still couldn't tell. I finally got the serial
number he was selling out of him - well, maybe - 158,6XX

Single coated I believe. Thanks but no thanks. I hope he does better
with rods and reels.

--
Jim