Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:14:48 +1100
It's just that we can't believe that any list member who scored a 16mm for
that price doesn't want to get some personal use out of it - it's a kind of
heresy. If he was just selling off the body, as surplus to requirement,
fine - but isn't he asking three times the price he paid within a fast
turnaround? That's strictly dealer behaviour.
Andrew