Re: [OM] Re: digesting digests

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: digesting digests
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:59:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/00 9:14:49 AM Dirk shared:
<< and the light is just perfect, a
 soft glow from the late afternoon sun, and you burn up the entire roll of
 film in 2 minutes, the sweat dripping off your brow, the thrill of capturing
 the perfect moment making your heart race, knowing that you've recorded a
 once in a lifetime event, and you go home satisfied, relaxed. That's what
 reading the digests mean for me.....<g>

WOW....I want one of whatever you're drinking, Dirk!  <g>.
Susan

QUOTE OF THE DAY