[OM] [OT] Going offlist temporarily

Subject: [OM] [OT] Going offlist temporarily
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:56:29 GMT
I'm going offlist temporarily while I upgrade my PC, an ancient Dellosaurus Pentius 90 with a mere 40MB RAM and 1GB HD. Digital imaging demands are making the old Dell smoke so it's time for some hotrod parts (cheap in my area thanks to availability of used and surplus electronics).

And I need to get caught up on some other photo projects, especially trying to find a grant to fund finishing and publishing my petrified wood structure project.

Meanwhile I'll try to keep up via the archives.

And, of course, I welcome personal e-mail from anyone. But just two or three days worth of list traffic would overflow my puny mailbox, so...

See you down the road.