Re: [OM] RE: cross-processing

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: cross-processing
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:21:19 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Although not in TOPE, I would like to say "Great shot!"  You can do my
kids
> photos anytime.  I also like the yellow flowers bokeh. Lens or
> cross-processing?

That's a good question.  The lens was the 85-250/f5 wide open, and the shot
was from a sequence using the various lenses I have at about 85-90mm,
including 85/2, 90/2, 35-105, and 85-250.  I rarely shoot wide open, so I
wanted to see how these lenses would fare.  I would say that the effect of
cross-processing on grain and sharpness would make it impossible to venture
a guess about the actual bokeh of the image had it been processed normally.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA