[OM] Re: digesting digests

Subject: [OM] Re: digesting digests
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:07:45 -0600
It's all part of walking the OM path to greater
photographic enightenment, like when you are walking down the street with
your trusty OM-1 and 40/2 set to hyperfocal, and you've been walking for a
couple of hours with nothing worthy of recording on your K64, just the usual
street muggings and holdups, a few gang warfare events, and the occasional
pit bull attack, when you turn the corner and see the most amazing collection
of "colorful" street mimes and jugglers, and the light is just perfect, a
soft glow from the late afternoon sun, and you burn up the entire roll of
film in 2 minutes, the sweat dripping off your brow, the thrill of capturing
the perfect moment making your heart race, knowing that you've recorded a
once in a lifetime event, and you go home satisfied, relaxed. That's what
reading the digests mean for me.....<g>

Nice. Just one comment to digest readers. Please DON'T hit the reply button and then send a message without changing the subject! Just got back from a trip and am wading through 800 posts. I have now installed a permanent filter to delete messages that only have olympus-digest as the subject header. I don't have the time to see if they are about something that interests me. Thanks.