Re: [OM] [OT] Fair dealing and reality

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Fair dealing and reality
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:01:42 -0500
It has already been undermined. I am not alone in my decision to not offer
items to the list anymore. I am not willing to risk the wrath of certain
list members who seem to believe that I am the devil incarnate because I am
fortunate enough to have amassed an OM collection.  I realize my good
fortune in this area and am happy it somewhat balances the crisis in the
rest of my life.

My apologies to all those on the list that are polite, reasonable folks, as
I am selling large portions of my collection and was going to offer the
pieces below market to the list.

Just not worth it.

Tom

From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>