Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
James Kiker wrote:
(snip) I have come to the conclusion that the people that don't like it
are the ones that need everything to be exactly fair . . . (snip)
I think you've hit the nail on the head, James: I'm sure it's a
personality thing. I remember seeing posts that more or less insisted
that List members had a moral obligation to offer their FS items to the
List before selling them elsewhere, with the implied threat of censure
if the pices they asked were considered too high. I think that's crazy!

Personally, I'm in agreement with those who would rather continue
seeing FS postings on this List. However, if people such as yourself
get fed up with receiving ungracious reactions, then I can understand
why you might be disinclined to offer stuff to the List in future.
Still, it's a shame to get upset. Like somebody said, this List's a bit
like being in a bar: occasionally someone has a bit too much to drink
and starts a fight but we're all friends again the next day, black eyes
and all!

Regards,

=====
Ray