[OM] What is bokeh? Winder1 modification?

Subject: [OM] What is bokeh? Winder1 modification?
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:08:01 +0200
Hi all,

I am new on the list, looked at the archives first and found it interesting. I
started 3 years ago using OM gear , ( now OM2, OM1, OM 10 and OM101) and still I
am getting more enthusiastic about the nice results i get.

Now I often found the word "bokeh" in some postings regarding the image quality.
It seems to me that it has to do with sharpness/ unsharpness, but there must be
more to it. Can someone explain it a bit more exactly?

second question: On Lee Hawkins website , I found the hint " How to convert your
Winder 1 to sequence mode and how to convert Olympus 2-X focusing screens for
use
in an OM-{1(N), 2(N)} ". Sadly, this appears to be a dead link.
Can anybody help me to find this again?

Thanks !

Rainer

 Rainer Wagner