[OM] Found the TOPE - Wow!

Subject: [OM] Found the TOPE - Wow!
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:18:33 -0700
Hi -- as I mentioned previously, I've recently rejoined the group. When I
left, the list was working on the first "Day In The Life," but I had
never seen it (no cable modem at that time). Last night I stumbled across
the DITL series as well as The Olympus Photo Exhibition.
(http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope/). Wow! You people are awesome!
I've been inspired and energized, looking at these beautiful photos (and
heck--I'll even include the self-portraits in that statement). And what a
kick to see which lenses created which. The thought that kept entering my
mind was, "Well I own that lens, and it's never given me a photo like
that!" I'm now motivated to dust off the moldering Oly gear, sally forth
and collect a few images of my own, to see if I can also hang on the wall
with the great ones. If I can just find that danged 250f/2 image of the
Hale-Bopp comet, I'll bet I could make a case for getting into the "night
shots" gallery. Having become a big fan of Doris' witty and erudite
postings over the years, I somehow missed the Fang shots, which saddened
me a bit. Is Doris' work viewable elsewhere, or did I just overlook it?