Re: [OM] [FS] Put me on your "For Sale" mailing list

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:21:30 -0500
While I like the idea of OM-TRADERS on egroups and have subscribed, I have
also built an address book entry for everyone that said 'me too'.  I will be
happy to share this list, with the requestors' permission to anyone that
desires.  Sometimes it's easier than using a mailing list. So:

If you want to be on the list, email me privately at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll distribute the final list to all the list members in a few days when it
settles down.  If you don't want that shared, let me know (it's opt-out, so
be sure to tell me). Can't see why you wouldn't.

Thought this might slow down the traffic on this list.

Tom

From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>